STEPPING OUT AVERAGE
Stepping Out Average is a slightly angled bang with light layering along the neckline. This gives a soft edge to this blunt cut, one-length style. The Personal Fit™ Cap Construction is available in average and large. This style is part of the Gabor Luxury and Fall 2016 Collections. Also availale in Large.
“Smooth, polished silhouettes welcome Fall with sophisticated style. My salon-inspired designs let women spend less time primping and more time enjoying the season.” – Frank Campanella, Professional Stylist & Designer for the Gabor Wig Collection.
- Flexlite® Synthetic Hair- Ready-to-Wear and specially formulated to simulate the natural look and feel of protein rich hair.
- Hand-Knotted Front Hairline- Creates natural movement and contours to your head for unsurpassed comfort.
- Monofilament Part- Hand-knotted to create the appearance of natural hair growth where the hair is parted and is sheer to blend in with all skin tones.
- Velvet-Lined Rim- For added comfort and to prevent friction.
- Open Ear and Extended Nape Tabs- Contain a wire that bends to conform to the shape of your temples.
- Ultra-Thin Adjusters at the Nape- adjusters to achieve a more comfortable and secure fit.
SKU: EGSTOUTA Collection: GABOR LUXURY Product Type: Wig Hair Type: Synthetic Hair Cap Construction: 100% Hand-Tied, Monofilament Part Cap Size: Average Product Weight: 4.25 ounces Approximate Length: Front: 4.5-6" | Crown: 12" | Sides: 9.5" | Back: 12" | Nape: 7.5"